Dr. Yvette Public Speaking
Dr. Yvette is an expert on leadership development. She is an experienced speaker who travels throughout the southeast and abroad. Dr. Yvette’s clients range from Large Organizations including Volusia County Schools, and the Florida Department of Education, to a variety of business associations and nonprofits.
Her alluring and engaging speaking style, rich content, and unique inspirational analogies guarantee your event a success. Dr. Yvette is an award-winning educator and businesswoman whose work in both the public and private sectors has changed countless lives over her 20-year career.
With her dynamic presentation style, intuitive perspective, and willingness to tell the cold hard truth, Dr. Yvette is a keynote speaker that is all-encompassing, motivating and transformative.
Dr. Yvette's popular topics include:
Speaking for Results: One-to-One Communication (Acquaintance), One-to-One Communication (Workplace), One-to-One Communication (Personal), Effective Public Speaking: preparing, delivering and closing, Opening and Closing a job interview, Tone, Volume and Visual Cues: De-escalation Techniques.
Improve Your Life and Relationships by Looking Within
Notable Speaking Engagements and Presentations
- “Potential Energy” (April 2, 2016) Project W.A.R.M. Palm Coast, FL
- (2014). 40 & Fabulous: Forty ways to live your best days…after 40. Tampa, FL
- (2010). Parent Involvement Conference, Volusia County Schools.(VCS)
- (2009). Organizer of College Connections Conference, Daytona State College
- (2009). Shred the Syllabus. College Connections Conference.
- (2008). Reaching for Excellence through Service, Florida Department of Education
- (2007). The Stress-free Parent-Teacher Conference. VCS
- (2002). Your Student’s Success: Whose responsibility is it anyway? VCS
- Radio Show: Book talk with KISS 104 FM’s Twanda Black
Panelist: “Love, Life, and Relationships” (November 22, 2014). Atlanta, GA